Competencies of EWL Group
- Experienced recruiters from Poland have the required know-how in scope of the labor market in order to guarantee for our customers the best possible qualified workers available on the market.
- We analyze and monitor the situation on the market and we are able to help our customer determine the availability of candidates and the rate of remuneration for individual positions.
- We manage the recruitment process, starting from acquisition of candidates, through arrangement of meetings at the customer’s office, to final employment.
- We act consistently and adjust our actions in order to effectively plan our recruitment strategy that will be suitable for a particular industry and a particular position.
How does permanent recruitment look like with EWL Group?
Roles and expectations
- Detailed familiarization with the role, as thorough as possible
- Market survey and collection of information regarding a particular position
- Arrangement of meetings with the customer’s representatives (managers, coordinators) in order to ensure even better understanding of the requirements and the specification of the role
Acquisition of candidates
- Use of direct search methods and preparation of a candidate database
- Publication of job offers through dedicated portals / methods
- Holding interviews with selected candidates
- Presentation of more information about the role and the employer
- Use of behavioral questions, competence tests, language proficiency tests
- Checking motivations, availability and financial expectations of the candidates
- Sending the resumes of the candidates with a short recommendation note directly to the recruitment manager/coordinator or the dedicated system
- Making offers to candidates / negotiations
- Confirmation of the candidate’s decision
- Coordination of the new worker’s on-boarding
- Post-employment handling of workers
- Implementation of customers’ best practices in the carried-out processes
Who is responsible for the highest quality of the recruitment process?
- Ensures easy communication at local level
- Cares for the details connected with conclusion of the agreement
- Monitors and continuously improves the recruitment process
- They create the database of active and passive candidates
- They carry out the recruitment according to the EWL Group standards
- They verify and recommend candidates
Who are we recruiting?
- Machine operator
- Assembly worker
- Quality controller
- Production warehouseman
- production line worker
- forklift operator
- logistics coordinator
- unloading and loading employee
- warehousing specialist
- logistics assistant
- assembler of automotive components
- automotive production line worker
- production machine operator
- quality controller in the automotive industry
- food production worker
- food packager
- food quality controller
- warehouseman in the food industry
- food processing machine operator
- food production line worker
- farm worker
- seasonal agricultural worker
- animal husbandry worker
- orchard worker
- wholesale worker – fresh produce
- kitchen assistant
- installation fitter
- technical equipment operator
- service technician
- production machine operator
Experience of EWL
Since 2007, EWL has been rendering employment exchange services by providing employment of valuable and motivated temporary employees in the manufacturing industry, logistics, and the services sector.
Our team of Consultants consists of specialists in recruiting both candidates from Poland and workers from Ukraine, while the extensive network of business partners in Asia provides the possibility of obtaining candidates from countries such as Indies, Nepal and Thailand.Who we are
Contact us and learn about the offer of EWL Group