The EWL Migration Platform,
Foundation for the Support of Migrants on the Labour Market ‘EWL’
and the Centre for East European Studies at the University of Warsaw
cordially invite you
to the presentation in the framework of the Economic Forum
“How can Poland’s experience help Germany
in successful vocational activation of Ukrainian refugees?”
During the presentation we will familiarize you with the results of our recent sociological study ‘Ukrainian refugees – vocational activation in Poland and in Germany’, which was conducted in July 2022 in Poland and Germany by the EWL Migration Platform and the Centre for East European Studies at the University of Warsaw. It surveyed 800 citizens of Ukraine who decided to come to Poland and Germany after 24 February 2022 and took up employment in these countries.
The presentation will take place on
6th September 2022 (Tuesday),
at 19:25 (Room 4.1 Media and Communication)
as part of the panel
“The migrant crisis as it never was. What is next for the refugees?”
The presentation of the study will answer key questions, in particular:
- WHAT good practices in labour activation of refugees can Polish employers pass on to German employers?
- DO Ukrainian refugees intend to stay longer in the countries of their current residence?
- WHAT languages do Ukrainian refugees communicate in at workplaces in Poland and Germany?
- HAVE Polish and German employers helped the refugees find accommodation?
- WHAT do the refugees staying and working in Poland and Germany fear most?
- HOW MANY Ukrainian citizens working in Poland and Germany have been vaccinated against COVID-19?
The results of the latest study will be presented and commented on by Andrzej Korkus, CEO of the EWL Group.
For more information, please contact Anatoliy Zymnin, Spokesperson for the EWL Group
(e-mail: email@example.com; tel.: 535 888 815).